Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pardon My French -->> Vultures

I cried today. My feelings were hurt, and I cried on the shoulder of a lovely being who shares our office space. I don't understand a person who offers friendship while telling you of all the ways you need to change or better yet while being deceitful. I need protection. Have my back. I don't understand, do I have to be extra and drama filled to get some loyalty up in here?
I'm not. Act like you know.

While pondering this I log into my Yahoo! account and an article entitled
"6 Signs your in a healthy relationship", is on the homepage big as day. in any relationship the first trait is Loyalty. Huh. imagine that. There are 5 other characteristics. Log on and get right.

**According to Wikipedia,
Vultures are scavenging birds, feeding mostly on the carcasses of dead animals. Vultures are found on every continent except Antarctica and Oceania.


**According to me, they are so ugly, I can't even post a pic. I mean, i could go on FB and find one on my friends list. I kid, I kid;-)

2 Comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

hey u hv a nice blog here,thk for sharing, nice to meet u, wish all the best to u 6-^

Charlotte Webb said...

@Yoga Tramp ☜ Thank you dear.

 

©2009 Charlotte's Webb | by TNB